The Unexpected Enemy: Chapter ThreeThe Unexpected Enemy: Chapter Three by Fuzzy-Artemis
Robin looked at Daimon after going to her room. He was a cute little dragon, and seemed like he would be a good friend. She gave a small smile and carefully placed the dragon on her bed, then looked at her room. Well, now would be the time to clean it. She needed to find all of her things anyway, especially if she wanted to leave quickly, that, and she needed her travel cube. A device invented two decades ago, it could contain up to 100 items, and make it really easy to carry things. She sighed and began the clean up of clothes and other items, placing the clothes in the hamper to be washed, and the items in a pile to be sorted through after wards. She started to wonder how much of those things she would miss, but she knew she was going to leave it all eventually. At least Stacy wasn't having as hard of a time, at least she hoped so. She looked at the house across the street and smiled. At least she wasn't going to be alone in this adventure.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
|So, I was forgetting these, so I'm putting them back here|
- Working on
- Will be working on
56. Danger Ahead
58. Kick in the Head
59. No Way Out
61. Fairy Tale
63. Do Not Disturb
67. Playing the Melody
72. Mischief Managed
73. I Can't
74. Are You Challenging Me?
76. Broken Pieces
81. Pen and Paper
82. Can You Hear Me?
84. Out Cold
86. Seeing Red
89. Through the Fire
92. All That I Have
93. Give Up
94. Last Hope
96. In the Storm
97. Safety First
1. Must post the rules here!
2. Each person must share 10 things about them.
3. Answer the 10 questions, then invent your own.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal.
5. No tag backs.
6. You can't say you don't do tags. (#Yolo)
7. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY NOT A COMMENT!!
1) I took Greenhouse in High School
2) The wind is blowing outside where I live
3) I have seen 'Frozen', like many others, but I have been singing songs since
4) I enjoy roleplays that usually consider themselves Semi-lit to lit (Means having three or more paragraphs. Writer's block is understandable.)
5) I'm the only one, as far as I know, who plays Minecraft and Wizard101 in my family.
6) Chocolate is good(especially anything with dark chocolate with Raspberries )
7) I hash an adorable kitten =^_^=
8) I enjoy most music, but if I had to pick a favorite genre... Yep, still can't pick. One day perhaps.
9) There is an empty popcorn bucket, a canning jar, a box of crayons, and a pen to my right. (Mouse is right in front of me )
10) I saw woof as a greeting in chats a lot. ><
1) Have you ever been in the woods, finding yourself thinking about every possible bad thing that could happen to you as you walked?
Nope, been in the woods though. Camping, oh so much fun
2) What does your favorite color make you think of?
White makes me think of Snow, happiness, and many other good things. ^^
3) Out of the five senses, which one would you not mind if you lost?
I don't know. Each sense is important in it's own right. So, I probably wouldn't want to lose them at all. That's just my opinion though.
4) What's your favorite song?
Go to number 8 in the ten facts about myself.
5) Have there ever been any moments where someone just made you feel awkward? (Right now included! )
Probably, but I can't think of them at the moment
6) If you could be anything you wanted, what would you be?
A morphling, because then I could transform into anything I wanted too, and wouldn't be limited to just one option.
7) What would you spend 1,000,000 dollars on?
Good question. There are many things that could be spent on, but I would use the bare minimum for what I need, then put the rest in my savings. I know I'm going to need it later after all.
8) What's the longest word you can think of off the top of your head?
That really long word for fear of long words. I have heard it, but I can't remember it's name, and the only part I could probably spell is phobia
9) If you were an inanimate object, what would you be?
A chair, cause then I would be helping people by allowing them to relax.
10) What is your favorite geometric shape?
All, since all allow us to live the lives we do. ^^
3. Where's your dream location for living, or just a vacation?
4. Plants, seeds, growing things. Do you like to grow your own garden?
5. Favorite youtuber?(Can be a group)
6. What season(s) do you like best?
7. Rock, Paper, or scissors?
8. Morning, afternoon, evening, or night person?
9. Lunchbox(Give a creative answer please)
10. If you could be friends with any enemy mob from any game, who, or what would it be? Please tell the game as well, I am a curious soul.
No one, since I'm letting you guys choose. (Loop hole in the rules )